LABORATORY OF HYDROELASTICITY
FIELD OF INVESTIGATION
Fluid structure interaction, dynamics of continuous media, vibrations
(nonlinear oscillations), wave motion, wave localization, dynamics of multipolar
MAIN SCIENTIFIC RESULTS
- The theory of trapped modes for: 1) elastic constructions with mass-spring
elements (constructions can contact with fluid) 2) hydroelastic structures
- The method of investigation of wave propagation under non-stationary
- Investigation of shells working without bending under internal and
PROPOSAL ON COOPERATION
The laboratory offers cooperation in solution of the problems:
- propagation, interaction and control of wave processes in problems
of continuum mechanics including fluid-structure interaction;
- dynamics, strength and stability of the elements of constructions in
- electromagnetic methods of boundary layer control of weakly conducting
- Indejtchev D.A., Osipova E.V. Trapped modes of oscillations in unbounded
waveguide with inclusion in the form of massive punch. J.T.F., v.66, N8,1996,
pp.124-133. (in Russian).
- Prockuratova E.I., Indejtchev D.A. The conditions of the dislocation
distribution localization under dynamic loading. DYMAT Journal, v.2, N3/4,
- Abramian A.K., Andreev V.L., Indejtchev D.A.
Trapped modes in elastic systems. Journal Tech. Ac., v. 2, N3, 1995,
- Abramian A.K. Superelliptic shells. Int.J.Eng.Sci., v.31, N11, 1993,
you for visiting this page!