Ryabinin Igor Alekseevich
Doctor of Technical Science, Professor, rear-Admiral.
Member of the Nature Science Academy of Russia and New York Academy of
Science, the International Man of the 1993 Year, National Prize - winner
Founder of the logical and probabilistic methods of the
structural complex systems reliability. He has 180 scientific works
including 11 monographs in area of reliability and
The main publications :
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability of Engineering Systems. Principles and
Analysis.- Moscow: MIR Publisherrs, 1976.- 532 p.
- Ryabinin I.A., Cherkesov G.N. The logic-probabilistic research methods of
structure-complex systems reliability. M.: Radio and communication, 1981.
- Ryabinin I.A. A suggestion of a new measure of system components
importance by means of a boolean difference. - Microelectron. Reliab., Vol.34,
No.4, pp.603-613, 1994.
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability of ship electric-power system. // Sea
collection. - 1977, N1. - p.79-82.
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability, survivability and safety of ships. // Sea
collection. - 1987, N8. - p.62-65.
- Ryabinin I.A. Calculation of reliability of systems with structural
redundancy. // Directory in ten volumes "Reliability and efficiency in an
engineering", volume 5. - p.58-101.- Engineering, 1988.
- Ryabinin I.A., Parphenov Yu.M. Determination of "weight" and "importance"
of separate elements at valuation of a complex system reliability. // News AN
USSR. A power and transport. - 1978, N6. - p.22-32.
- Ryabinin I.A., Parphenov Yu.M. Determination of the importance
characteristic of the elements set of a power system at research of its
unfailure. // News AN USSR. A power and transport. - 1991. N1 - p.44-57.
- Ryabinin I.A., Parphenov Yu.M., Hvatov V.A. Definition increment of system
reliability at changes of its structure and characteristics. // News AN USSR.
A power and transport. - 1980 N1 - p.36-44.
- Ryabinin I.A. The concept of the logic-probabilistic theory of safety. //
"Devices and control system", Engineering, N 10, 1993.
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability survivability and safety of ships. // Marine
collection.- 1987, N8. - p.62-65.
- Ryabinin I.A., Parfenov Yu.M. Reliability, survivability and safety
of ship elektro-power systems.- Textbook.- St.- Petersburg.- VMA of name
Kuznezova N.G. - 1997.- 430 p.
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability and Safety of Structural Complex Systems. -
St.Petersburg, - Politechnika, 2000, - 248 p.
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability and Safety of Structural Complex Systems. Second Edition - St.Petersburg, - Publishing House of St-Peterburg State University, 2007, - 276 p.
- Ryabinin I.A. Logic-probabilistic Analysis of Problems of Safety, Survivability and Safety. Novocherkassk: South Russian State University, Lik, 2009, - 600 p.
Tel.: (812) 321 47 66; Fax: 7(812) 321 47 71;