Russian Academy of Sciences
of Problems of Mechanical Engineering
Laboratory of Methods and Systems of
Vladimir V. Dubarenko
- Name: Vladimir Vasilevich Dubarenko
- Date of Birth: June 18, 1940
- Place of Birth: Lida, Belorussia
- Home address: Rileeva ul., 25, apt. 4
191123, St.Petersburg, Russia
Tel.: 8 (812) 272 81 83
Affiliation and official address:
199178, St.Petersburg, Bolshoy pr. V.O., 61,
Problems of Mechanical Engineering
Russian Academy of Sciences (IPME RAS)
Phone: + 8 - 812 - 321 47 68,
e-mail: Vladimir.Dubarenko at gmail.com
MSc Degree in Mechanics from the Leningrad Mechenical Institute (USSR) in February 1963
MSc Degree in Electromechanics from the Lenindrad Mechenical Institute (USSR) in June 1965
1963-1965 post graduate student, Lenindrad Mechenical Institute (USSR)
(Departament of the control of the flying machine)
Candidate of Science (Ph.D.) Degree in Radio electronics
in the Research Institute of the Automation of the Production Processes
(Rostov-on-Don, USSR) awarded in June 1972
Doctor of Science (Eng) Dr. Degree in System of automatic control
by dynamic objects in the IPME RAS awarded in November 2000.
Prof. of automatic control and computer science in technical systems
from the Faculty of State University
Aerospace Instrument-making awarded in November 2002.
- 1963-1986 post graduate engineer-designer of the radio-telescopes, Leningrad Designing Bureau of
- 1986-1993 Head of Department on Technical Diagnostic in Radio electronics equipment, Central Research
Institute "GRANIT", St.-Petersburg, Russia
- 1993- Senior Scientific Researcher of Automation Means and Methods Laboratory IPME RAS, St.-Petersburg,
- 2001 - Host Scientific Researcher of Automation Means and Methods Laboratory IPME RAS.
- 2000 - Scientific secretary of IPME RAS and Scientific secretary of dissertation council.
Memberships and some awards:
- Crresponding of Russian Metrological Academy.
- Member of all-Union scientific end technical Krilov Society of the shipbuilding industry SU (elected in
- Approved as a Scientific secretary of the Branch scientific end technical Council of Chief Designers of the
Control and diagnostics equipment of shipbuilding industry SU (April 1987 - October 1991)
- Approved as a regular seminar chairmen " The simulation and diagnosing of the complexity objects of the
ship's radio and electronic equipments" in all-Union scientific end technical Krilov Society of the
shipbuilding industry SU (1988-1991)
- Approved as a Scientific secretary of the Scientific Council on Problems of Physical Metrology of the
North-Western Bran?h of Metrology Academy in February 1992.
- Approved as a Scientific secretary of the Scientific Council on Problems of mechanics and control by antennas
and radio-astronomical tools in mm microwave region.
1. Control by dynamic objects with artificial intelligence.
2. Logic-probabilistic methods of complex systems research.
Vice-chairmen of Organizing Committee on International Conference on Physical Metrology Problems ( FIZMET ),
St.-Petersburg, Russia (1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002).
Secretary of Program Committee on International Conference on problems of Dynamic Objects Logic-Linguistic
Control, St.-Petersburg, Russia (1997, 1999, 2001).
5 Selected publications:
Software of intellectual systems Publishing company SPbSTU, 2000
Control in conditions of uncertainty Publishing company SPbSTU, 2000
The approximate solve of logic probability problems in water resources planning and management/ Journal of
the Statistical, Ankara, Turkey, 1997
A method of combinatorial calculation of complex logic functions probability /JCM and MF, RAS, volume 39, ?
Algebraic approach to the decision of tasks of logic management./ A and ?, IPU, ? 2 2000
Stochastic model of automatic support system of the Space objects on their radio-radiations// Questions of
special radioelectronics. Engineering of radiation and reception of signals. A series XYI, Issue 2, (Rostov
on Don), 1968
Research of the variable moments of wind loadings working on the guidance system, as casual processes//
Proceedings of Physical Institute of an Academy of sciences USSR (Moscow),?.47. Radioastronomical tools and
supervision. "Nauka", 1969.
System of optimum control by a radiotelescope. // A space radar astronomial conference. A space radar
astronomial equipment. " Aerials and methods ", Armenian Academy of Sciences SSR. Institute of radiophysics
and electronics, Erevan, 1982
Synthesis of a control system by the radar with digital controller. // Proceedings of Irkutsk university.
- System of automatic guidance on a maximum of a radiosignal// patent ? 1108884 (USSR).
- Memberships in the state research projects (SRP) of Design Bureau of Special Mechanical:
SRP 504-75-243 "Ecliptic". Development and research of perspective antenna systems of distant space
communication complexes. 1975-1978.
Fundamental SRP "Resonance" Development of problems of optimum control by high order dynamic objects.
SRP 1001-8005 "Optimizations". Development and research of optimum methods and means creation of various
assignment perspective precision antenna systems. 1982-1983
SRP 538 "Ratmir" Research and development of constructive measures improvement of a radiotelescope ??-70 the
characteristics accuracy. 1984-1986.
SRP "Suffa " Analysis and development of construction and structure principles of a radio-telescope RT-70
precision guidance in mm microwave region 2001-2003.